We are Amber and Mike from Jupiter, FL. We have two children, Mila (2) and Brooks (11 months). Amber has been a stay at home mom since 2017, while also working as a Realtor. Amber is originally from Oregon and relocated to FL in 2014. Mike is originally from Chicago and landed in Jupiter in 2003 to continue his career as a professional baseball player. He has been working as an educator at the high school level since 2014.
Coming from a family of teachers, Mike has always had a passion for working with children. Whether the focus is academics or athletics, he enjoys positively impacting today’s youth. We started coming to We Rock the Spectrum when Mila was a baby and immediately fell in love with the gym. It was a wonderful, inclusive spot for all kids to have a place to be themselves and ultimately have fun. We were able to attend children’s classes and meet other parents, who later became close friends. It became a gathering place for our kids to play and enjoy activities together.
When this unbelievable opportunity arose to own a We Rock the Spectrum Kids Gym, we were convinced from our wonderful experiences there, that we could continue and build on the efforts of previous owners, and positively impact our community. Giving all children a safe place to play and grow, allowing them to become comfortable with their peers, gain self-confidence, and be THE BEST THEY CAN BE! We can’t wait to meet everyone!
Our Gym Includes:
- Suspended equipment with swings – for balance and vestibular treatment
- Crash mats and crash pillows – for fun, motor planning, and strength
- Zip line – for stress release and joint and body relaxation
- Trampoline – for building leg and core strength
- Indoor play structure – for climbing and increasing playground skills
- Sensory-based toys – for improved auditory processing and fine motor skills
- Fine Motor and Arts and Crafts Area – for improved hand-eye coordination